Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Big Bang Theory’s episode ‘The Collaboration Fluctuation’.
‘The Collaboration Fluctuation’ is the 19th episode of season ten. (s10e19)
Top 10 The Big Bang Theory Quotes from 10×19
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Penny Hofstadter: If you want, I can get ready in five minutes.
Leonard Hofstadter: It’s cute that you think that.
- Rajesh Koothrappali: Bye, Cinnamon. Be a good girl.
Penny Hofstadter: Yeah, bye, sweetie!
Leonard Hofstadter: Bye!
Penny Hofstadter: Yeah, yeah, bye, Leonard.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): Well, what do you know? Here I was, waiting to be bored with biology, and instead you tickle my intellectual fancy. Which, unlike my body, is an okay place to tickle.
- Sheldon Cooper (to Amy): I believe I’ve made some progress on our ground rules. Number one: in matters of physics, I have the final say. In matters of neuroscience, you have the final say. Unless I disagree.
- Leonard Hofstadter: I figured I can hang out with my friends and have fun, too.
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Well, if your idea of fun is riding in a minivan to Target for diapers, things are about to get nuts.
- Amy Farrah Fowler: Wow. Look at that.
Sheldon Cooper: Yes, this is remarkable.
Amy Farrah Fowler: So we’re agreed: it’s complete garbage.
Sheldon Cooper: By the way, your name can go first.
- Leonard Hofstadter: Well, what am I supposed to say– “Stop having fun without me”?
Howard Wolowitz (about Bernadette): This one says that every time I go out. (to Bernadette): See? I listen to you.
- Howard Wolowitz: Wait. What? What do I make you do?
Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz: Let’s see: the magic store, the Doctor Who convention, the National Belt Buckle Collector’s meet and greet.
Howard Wolowitz: It said right there on the invitation, “Buckle up for fun.” It’s not my fault you didn’t listen.
Amy Farrah Fowler: You know, I had a feeling you were using the wrong computational model, but I didn’t say anything ’cause you’re so sensitive.
Sheldon Cooper: Just because I am easily bothered by light, heat, sound, smell and the way birds look at me does not mean I’m sensitive!
- Leonard Hofstadter: I’m sitting right here. You’re talking about my feelings and somehow leaving me out of the conversation.
Rajesh Koothrappali: I’m sorry. What did you want to say?
Leonard Hofstadter: I don’t know, you pretty much covered it.
More The Big Bang Theory quotes
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Escape Hatch Identification’ (10×18)
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Comic-Con Conundrum’ (10×17)
» 14 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Allowance Evaporation’ (10×16)
» 16 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Locomotion Reverberation’ (10×15)
» 12 Best The Big Bang Theory Quotes from ‘The Emotion Detection Automation’ (10×14)