Enjoy the best quotes / moments from The Walking Dead’s episode ‘The Well’.
‘The Well’ is the second episode of season seven. (s07e02)
Top 10 The Walking Dead Quotes from 7×02
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
Ezekiel: What do you think of The Kingdom, Carol? What do you think of the king?
Carol Peletier: I…think you’re amazing. It’s amazing. And your Sheba…
Jerry: It’s… “Shiva.”
Carol Peletier: Shiva. Amazing. I would be speechless if I wasn’t already speaking. I don’t know what the hell’s going on in the most wonderful way.
- Carol Peletier (to Ezekiel): All I need is some more rest… and maybe a hairbrush. No one told me I’d be meeting royalty.
- Morgan Jones: Look, I know.
Carol Peletier: You’re shitting me, right? This place is a damn circus… all of it. Th-These people… this is make-believe. It’s playtime.
- Ezekiel (to Morgan): There’s a saying… the pessimist looks down and hits his head. The optimist looks up… and loses his footing. The realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly.
- Benjamin (to Morgan): I’ve just read every book in this place… twice… including an air-conditioning repair textbook. Just so you know, the number-one problem with an HVAC system isn’t refrigerant leaks.
- Benjamin (to Morgan): E-Ezekiel… he’s a lot more careful now. He told me that it… well… He… told me he was keeping his deal with that group quiet ’cause he thinks the people would want to fight. He says that even if we did, we wouldn’t win… at least, not without losing people… maybe a lot of ’em.
Ezekiel (to Carol): Never bullshit a bullshitter. Have I got that right? The sweet-and-innocent act you’ve been doing… it’s quite clever. Worked on me. Blend in, get people to trust you, acquire what you need from them, and then you’re gone, as if you were never there.
- Carol Peletier (to Ezekiel): You’re a joke. This place is. That’s what you do with jokes… you laugh. Out there… Out there, it’s real. I’ve been to places where I thought I wouldn’t have to… where I could just be. You’re selling these people a fairy tale.
Ezekiel (to Carol): And who am I to burst their bubble? Next thing you know, they treat me like royalty. They wanted… They needed someone to follow, s-so I-I acted the part. I faked it till I made it.
- Ezekiel (to Carol): The thing is, though… it’s not all bad. It can’t be. It isn’t. Life isn’t. Where there’s life, there’s hope, heroism, grace, and love. Where there’s life, there’s life. I hope that’s not what you’re walking away from.
More The Walking Dead Quotes:
» 10 Best The Walking Dead Quotes from ‘The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be’ (7×01)