Top 20 Quotes from Teen Wolf 5×02
- Natalie Martin: There’s a theory that one of the biological functions of dreaming is to simulate threatening events. It’s a way for our brain to rehearse dealing with them.
Tracy Stewart (to Natalie): Is this common?
- Dr. Alan Deaton: I’m starting to wonder if the rules to our supernatural world aren’t as rigid as I once thought. Maybe someone’s trying to change those rules.
Sheriff Stilinski (to Stiles): Your best friend is a werewolf. You are dating a werecoyote. I still don’t know what Kira’s supposed to be. When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention.
Malia Tate: How many tickets do you have?
Stiles Stilinski: None.
Malia Tate: How many would you have if your dad didn’t get you out of them?
Stiles Stilinski: Seventeen.
- Malia Tate (to Stiles): I see why you’re worried. He’s really hot. He’s got like great hair, perfect body. You should definetely feel threatened.
- Theo Raeken: Everybody knows that lone wolves they don’t make it on their own.
Malia Tate: How did I do?
Ken Yukimura: There’s room for improvement.
- Stilis Stilinski: Someone’s not someone. And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone’s in big trouble.
Liam Dunbar (to Stiles): We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder.
- Stiles Stilinski (to Liam about Mason): He watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a land mine. I think the groundwork’s been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance.
Stiles Stilinski: It’s always better when they know.
Theo Raeken (about Liam): Why do I get the feeling this kid’s tougher than he looks?
Stiles Stilinski: Only when we let him off his leash.
Theo Raeken: Someone who’s willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect his friends. I don’t have anyone like that…
- Liam Dunbar (to Scott): I fell in a hole.
Scott McCall: Why can’t you trust anyone?
Stiles Stilinski: Because you trust everyone!
- Liam Dunbar (to Mason): That’s a wolf.
Mason Hewitt (to Liam): You’re a werewolf.
- Tracy Stewart: I’m sleeping… I’m just sleeping…
- Sheriff Stilinski: If they’re really guilty, eventually, they make a mistake. They always make a mistake.
This episode was packed with great quotes, little bit of fun, little bit of mystery – awesome episode.
Which quotes was your favorite? Did you enjoy this episode?
Teen Wolf Season 5 Episode 2: Parasomnia (s05e02)