Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Supernatural’s episode ‘American Nightmare’.
‘American Nightmare’ is the fourth episode of season twelve. (s12e04)
Top 10 Supernatural Quotes from 12×04
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Sam Winchester: I’m Father Penn of the Dubuque Archdiocese. This is…
Dean Winchester: Father DeNiro.
Dean Winchester: Cass is chumming it up with Crowley.
Sam Winchester: Hmm.
Dean Winchester: They’re hunting Lucifer together. That’s right one’s an angel, one’s a demon, and apparently, they solve crimes.
- Dean Winchester: She hates the way that we were raised. She hates the fact that we’re hunters. Maybe she starts walking and she doesn’t stop. You know, she obviously has zero interest in keeping this family together.
Sam Winchester: Well, you know, sometimes families do better after a little time apart.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, who? The Mansons?
- Dean Winchester: Thought you’d be, uh, you know, long beard, suspenders, big hat.
Abraham Peterson: We’re not that kind of religious.
Gail Peterson: Do you know God, gentlemen?
Dean Winchester: Oh, yeah. Yeah, we’re… we’re besties.
- Abraham Peterson: The world out there is all distractions. Consumerism, corporations. And the people, if they’re not shopping or stuffing their face, they’re sitting in front of some screen watching fake people do fake things, while the real world just gets more and more screwed up.
- Sam Winchester (to Gail): God doesn’t care what kind of life you live. Trust me. And God didn’t kill your daughter. You did.
- Beth Roberts (to Dean): And if somebody’s photocopying their ass in the breakroom, you have to adult and act all mad, even though it’s kind of hilarious. Being the boss sucks.
- Dean Winchester: Sorry I missed all the psycho.
Sam Winchester: Hey, you thought our family was crazy.
Sam Winchester: What did Beth want?
Dean Winchester: She gave me her number, her personal number.
Sam Winchester: You were gonna shoot her.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, I know. Kinda weird. Kinda hot.