Enjoy the best quotes / moments from Shadowhunters’ episode ‘Dust and Shadows’.
‘Dust and Shadows’ is the 5th episode of season 2. (s02e05)
Top 10 Shadowhunters Quotes from 2×05
Ordered chronologically as they appear in the episode.
- Clary Fray: When you died, I was… Wrecked. Devastated.
Simon Lewis: You were?
Clary Fray: Of course. Simon, I… I couldn’t think of life without you.
- Magnus Bane: I was nine years old when my mother realized what my cat eyes meant. She couldn’t live with the fact that she bore the son of a demon. So she took her life.
- Magnus Bane (to Clary): Losing your mom, it’s not something you make better with magic. You just head straight into it and cry your eyes out.
- Jace Wayland (about Jocelyn): I thought I’d be able to get to know her. And she’d get more time to know me as more than just an experiment gone wrong. I… I just figured we’d get more time.
- Simon Lewis: I… I wanna move back home, Mom. I’m really bad at laundry.
Elaine Lewis: Oh, thank God you know that about yourself. Honey, this shirt smells like death.
- Magnus Bane (to Alec): You’re hurting. Badly. You hope the pain here will overpower the pain there (points to his chest/heart).
- Magnus Bane (to Alec): You’ll blow up the very ground you stand on to make something right.
- Jace Wayland: You always wanted to be an Iron Sister when you were a kid, huh?
Isabelle Lightwood: Until I realized I had to swear off boys.
- Elaine Lewis: Have you joined a cult again?
Simon Lewis: Mom, for the last time, World of Warcraft isn’t a cult.
- Jace Wayland: You just shot sunlight out of your hand. I knew you had a strong skill set, but that was amazing. Where’s the rune?
Clary Fray: I don’t know. It’s gone.
Jace Wayland: Look, whatever just happened, let’s keep this to ourselves.
More Shadowhunters Quotes:
» 10 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘Day of Wrath’ (2×04)
» 10 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘Parabatai Lost’ (2×03)
» 20 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘A Door Into the Dark’ (2×02)
» 18 Best Shadowhunters Quotes from ‘This Guilty Blood’ (2×01)